The Massachusetts Forester License Board will be holding an online meeting 4:00 p.m. on July 8th.
- Public Inquiry
- Minutes of the January 8th, 2020 and March 12th, 2020 meetings.
- Review of new license applications
- Matthew Apgar
- Christopher Ellis
- Colin Mettey
- Review of renewal license applications
- Identify expired licenses and send notification letter(s).
- Complaints – review of complaints referred for investigation by the Director that includes: assignment of lead investigator, presentation of investigative report and final recommendation letter to Director. (0 New; 0 Under Investigation, 0 pending decision of Director):
- Other Business
- Discuss logistics of future meeting when license renewals are resumed.
- Discuss the online Silvicultural Institute Courses
- Set date and time of next meeting.
To take part in the meeting, either join by computer at https://www.gotomeet.me/EEAITConference
enter username: firstname.lastname@example.org
enter password: EEAConference@2019!
Or join by phone at 872 240-3412 Access code is 859-571-773