New Hampshire Timberland Owners Association and New Hampshire Cooperative Extension will hold an online New Hampshire Forest Products Markets and Policy Update Webinar on Thursday, February 18th at 4 p.m.
The webinar will include a market update round-table with experts representing loggers, biomass electricity, wood heat, pulp, tie, sawlog, and lumber markets among others – and hear their market observations and expectations.
In addition to the market round-table, we will be joined by Patrick Hackley, NH State Forester and Charlie Levesque of Northeast State Foresters Association (NEFA) and Innovative Natural Resource Solutions (INRS) who will discuss a significant forest products markets initiative that is coming together.
Jasen Stock, Executive Director with NHTOA, will provide an update as well.
This program is co-sponsored by NH Division of Forests and Lands, NH Timberland Owners Association, NH Sustainable Forestry Initiative State Implementation Committee, and UNH Cooperative Extension. Support is provided by the USDA Forest Service.
- Patrick Hackley – State Forester NHDFL
- Charlie Levesque – NEFA& INRS
- Jasen Stock – NHTOA
- Market Roundup
- Ray Berthiaume – Wagner Forest Management
- Matt Magoon – Magoon Logging
- Leo Maslan – Finch Paper
- Mark Froling – Froling Energy
- Patrick Cullinan – Stella Jones
- Hunter Carbee – North Country Procurement
- Malcolm Milne, Ben Crowell – Durgin and Crowell
- Eric Porter – Abenaki Timber
- Eric Parenti – Cersosimo Lumber
To take part in this webinar, register at https://unh.zoom.us/meeting/register/tJYsdOygqzMrH9RTfjEoJRzoQNUfPohNnP5B