MassWoods will hold a free six-part webinar series on Wednesday evenings this winter to help landowners plan for the future of their land. This webinar series will help participants decide the future of their land and take steps to formalize a plan to achieve their personal and financial goals.
The series will examine a different topic each month, with the first webinar on each topic providing information to make decisions, and the second webinar providing opportunities for discussion among landowners and interaction with professionals.
The Monthly topics include:
Topic 1: Deciding Your Land’s Future
- January 18: Understanding your land, setting goals, and making a decision about its future. (Presentation)
- January 25: Discussion among landowners and professionals.
Topic 2: Reducing Your Property Taxes and Caring for Your Land
- February 15: Understand strategies to reduce your property taxes and care for your land. (Presentation)
- February 22: Discussion among landowners and professionals.
Topic 3: Choosing a Conservation Tool
- March 22: Conservation tools to reach your personal and financial goals. (Presentation)
- March 29: Discussion among landowners and professionals.
Webinars will be held from 6:30 to 8 pm
To sign up for individual webinars or the entire series, go to “Protecting Your Legacy: Moving from Planning to Action” webinar series (google.com)