Become a member today!
The Massachusetts Forest Alliance is the leading organization representing forest landowners and industry professionals in Massachusetts. MFA works tirelessly on your behalf to advocate for a strong, sustainable forest economy.
In addition to representing the forest community at the state and local levels, MFA offers educational seminars and continuing education workshops for landowners and industry professionals. Topics often center around forestry practices, regulation, and policy.
Each level of membership receives the following benefits:
- Regular “Forest Update” email newsletter highlighting current events
- A new quarterly publication for members jointly produced by the Massachusetts Forest Trust and the Massachusetts Tree Farm Committee
- Discount subscriptions to Northern Logger magazine and Northern Woodlands magazine
- A consistent, unified voice representing those who are committed to a strong, sustainable forest economy
For Individuals, Landowners and Professionals
- $50 Annual Dues
- Landowner seminars on state tax incentive programs, understanding timber markets, estate planning workshops and more
- Continuing education workshops for professional license credits
- Member discounts for all events, including workshops, conferences, and the Annual Meeting
- Discounted first aid/CPR classes
- Representation and advocacy for Massachusetts landowner rights
Individual/Family/Professional Membership Application